New coach this summer is Phil Niemela: All athletes will be coached through every aspect of the programs designed for:
- Proper coaching techniques for: - Mobility - Acceleration – Speed - Plyometric Training - Olympic-Style and Traditional Strength Training - Agility Training - Core Strength and Stability
- Enhancement of the physiological systems and movement skills essential to the development of athleticism.
- Reducing the risk for injury
- Learning how to train and developing training confidence (improving techniques, understanding of sport training)
- Building team culture
- Athletes will be grouped based on age and the workouts will be modified based on developmental level.
Pre and Post Performance Testing taken throughout the summer:
- Vertical Jump -10 and 40 yard sprint -Change of Direction testing (5-10-5)
- Total Body Power -Upper and Lower Body Strength
Bring to Class:
Own water bottle, towel, running shoes.
Registration Cutoff Date: