Walking is great exercise!
Get out of the Minnesota winter weather and inside either Kimball Area Public School high school to walk the halls or in the Wirth Gym.
Both schools are open for walking before regular school hours throughout the entire school year.
Indoor walking is an independent exercise program, you set the pace. Bring a friend to enhance your FREE FUN!
REGISTER with the Community Ed office at: 320-398-7700 X 1112.
Schedule: M-F 6:00 am-7:45 am
- Enter Door #10 at the High School
- Enter Door #1 at the Elementary
- No walking in the hallways on non-school days or weather related closings
- Hall walking at no charge during above listed times & days
- No walking during school events that charge admission